Tuesday 9 September 2008

Forward Prize Anthology 2008 and more...

As a numerological 8 person, 2008 has been very fortunate for me so far. I am happy to say that this continues with the news that my poem Occasional Lover will be included in the Forward Book of Poetry 2008.

Also, the poem R E D E S I G N E D: A Lexical Love Triangle, written especially for Re:think, a creative project by Wardour Publishing & Design as part of the London Design Festival 2008, is due to be produced as part of a limited edition book. I'm really excited to see how it turns out!

And with very, very late notice, I will be reading at Agnes Meadows' Loose Muse at the Poetry Cafe tomorrow night, Wednesday 10th September. Tomorrow will only be as part of readings from the floor, and it will hopefully be followed by a featured slot in the early new year.

No comments: